Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Gen Flynn said no plan. No military involvement.

What else could he say? Oh yeah, there's a plan and it's this and that...he can't say anything else but no, there's no plan.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I understand misinformation & disinformation. But I've never known Gen Flynn to lie.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

I don't pretend to know military protocol, but I suspect disinformation could be a part of the plan.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American and Patriot. I believe in God, love my country, would die for my family, and trust in our military.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

seriously? If you don't believe there is an intricate plan being played out, you are a moron. so much military info out there, do you think they can just spell it out?

In response Stacy Stewart to her Publication

Gosh... that's not a very nice comment. I'm struggling with this interview. The whole interview. I've never known GenFlynn to be a liar.

(1) Show this thread