ALL Western Healthcare MUST dissolve.

Holographic regenerative medical beds will be in every individuals place of residence for FREE as this technology belongs to US / HUMANITY !

It is our BIRTHRIGHT to be Sovereign, HEALTHY, & YOUNG, & live FREE on Earth without the stresses of paying bills.

They did all this as a distraction.

How can you possibly work on your spirituality and ascension process when all you can think about is affording the bare necessities that should be given to us

[Forwarded: TooTallVeteran'sAlways]

#MEDBEDSNOW

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Agreed - there is so much we can do on our own to grow spiritually - they still have us stuck in this construct and 3D F*CKERY... I am in so much pain right now - We are supposed to know how to heal ourselves but no one is teaching us ... this whole journey we have been alone and I inner-stand why... but this is too much to bare for many..... it's not just our health and well being its the lack of funds.... so frustrated with it all----- I don't know what happened yesterday - but I feel more shittier than ever.... I want out!.....and living the life that God intended for us - not this hell hole... There I am done with the rant... thank you for putting this out there....as its not all butterflies and rainbows right now for many.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WHEN WE ARE COLLECTIVELY AT LOWER VIBRATION WE ARE EASIER TO CONTROL AND AT THE WILL OF "THEIR" MANIFESTATION AND NOT OUR OWN

Our Military is implementing this
Med Bed Technology as of
June of 2023.