Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Evil Parasites pedophiles❗️😠They disguise themselves with religion 😠

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤬

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

These people can not be human! I pray the little ones have been saved. And I pray God's Justice is meted out to all those involved and in full! 🙏🙏🙏💔😰

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I know God will do what's necessary! OMG!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I Pray They Fry All Those Involved! God Bless Those Children!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Matthew 18:6
“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”

King James Version (KJV)
Picture

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We need a stock pile of millstoneS!!!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

MAP= millstone attached pedophile

(2) Show this thread

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

Pics like these lead me to believe the dems can’t be human. No real human being could treat a child this way and worse. Gives credit to the lizzard theory, if not physically, at least mentally.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

It's not just the dems, where do we even get that? Lies on both sides, pedos on both sides, evil on BOTH sides.

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

Trying to make sense of
what species would prey on
children like food is
a huge curiosity.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

9:11 TS

God Bless the children! Save the Chidlren!!!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Bottom picture looks exactly like the picture of children hanging in the Vanderbilt pool.