Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

May God Bless, Protect and Comfort your Sweet Grandson! May he also give Comfort to You and Your Son! In the name of Our Lord! 💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

Look into this drug please. It may be your answer to your prayers. I have actually read it is a cure for autism that has been denied us for a long time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8424DnJcRF4

BRAIN Foundation Presents: Suramin for Autism in 2023 and Beyond, with Howard Weisman CEO, PaxMedica - YouTube

An exclusive interview on the latest developments and plans for FDA approval for suramin, a potential breakthrough treatment for autism. Howard Weisman CEO, ...

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Thank you! I will look into it and get it for them. He's my sweet grandson and watching this train wreck was about to have me lose it on her. It's been a nightmare as I'm such an advocate against vaxs. Ugh! Thanks again!

(1) Show this thread