πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Patriots urgent needed prayer:
My oldest daughter who had colon cancer fought that and now has blood clots and a high heart rate cuz they are in her lungs and one in her leg. The drs did a clot busting treatment on her and now we need prayer that it works. Here is what happened today I would so appreciate your prayers her name is Judi

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Praying for you, your daughter Judi, and her four children. Please know that these blood clots can be eradicated in Jesus' name. My family has an inherited blood clotting disorder and I have seen my mother healed twice from this.

Prayers for Judi, that she stays strong and beats this terrible disease. May God be with both of you.
πŸΈπŸ™πŸΈπŸ™πŸΈπŸ’•

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Lord, Thank You for fully restoring Judi’s heath, and returning this beautiful soul to her family. Thank you especially for comforting her four children πŸ™πŸ»

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Prayers and love and light and healing being sent her way!! Much LOVE to her and the family!!! πŸ™ πŸ’•

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you dear Lord Jesus for blessing and healing Judi from blood clots and breathing problems. You love her dearly, You are with her each moment breathing for her in Your Divine MercyπŸ™πŸ˜‡

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Lifting up your daughter in prayer!
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Everytime I have asked for prayer my Anonup family has always made the prayers come alive. Thank you guys so much. She has four kids and a hubby a brother and a sister and me and her dad. She is so precious to us

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

My heart goes out to you all. Beautiful family, Beautiful FULL life! Gods Blessings to you all!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

(2) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all now! God, we pray that You guide all the doctors' actions! Thank You!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ»

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Lord hear our prayers πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Judith’s oldest daughter. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, comfort, love, support, strength and complete healing. Allow her to be restored to full vigor and return home to her loving family as soon as possible. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed this song for your daughter’s healing β€œIn Jesus Name” by Katy Nichole. May God bless you both beyond measure. πŸ’•
https://m.youtube.com/watch?

v=qIguYsS9OsU&pp=ygUaaW4gamVzdXMgbmFtZSBrYXR5IG5pY2hvbGU%3D

In Jesus Name (God Of Possible) by Katy Nichole [Lyric Video] - YouTube

LYRICS DOWN BELOW β–ΌSUBSCRIBE: https://geni.us/SUB-2-LLVβ–Ό GEAR I USE β–ΌCAMERA DRONE: https://geni.us/DBvg0SEDITING SOFTWARE: https://geni.us/EHngLCOMPUTER: htt...

Prayers sent

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing for your daughter πŸ’—

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ prayers for your daughter and your family.

Prayers up for Judi and your entire family. Prayers up for the medical team caring for her.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

Sending prayers and hugsβ€¦πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

πŸ™

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Thank you Lord for restoring this beautiful soul back to perfect heath, and comforting her along with all family members. Let it be soπŸ™πŸ»