I speak MY mind ☆ Please no DMs

I'm gonna share with you my special paradise on earth. I told ya', despite all the libs here (and the DS that suck up all the good views), Connecticut is a beautiful place. You just have to know it intimately.
I grew up here but I lived in cities as a young woman: in Los Angeles County, and around Boston. Cities are fun to visit, but I would never live in one again. I can't even spend a full day in NYC without feeling trapped and desperate to find a patch of grass.
I travelled cross country in a car when I was 24 years old and seen some fantastic sights. There are many places in America where I could be happy, but this is home, and I need the DS to leave it.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Lovely! Thanks for sharing
A verse in Scripture come to mind: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are *lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Phil 4:8
I miss greenery where I'm residing and clear, clean running water - breathing in GOD'S Created Beauty & Healing!!

In response Free Bird to her Publication

yvw!😃

Just stating the place is LOVELY :)

In response Free Bird to her Publication

it's beautiful. this is from another end of the park:

Like to be there right now!
💫 poof 😊
Thanks!

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it