I'm gonna share with you my special paradise on earth. I told ya', despite all the libs here (and the DS that suck up all the good views), Connecticut is a beautiful place. You just have to know it intimately.
I grew up here but I lived in cities as a young woman: in Los Angeles County, and around Boston. Cities are fun to visit, but I would never live in one again. I can't even spend a full day in NYC without feeling trapped and desperate to find a patch of grass.
I travelled cross country in a car when I was 24 years old and seen some fantastic sights. There are many places in America where I could be happy, but this is home, and I need the DS to leave it.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Lovely! Thanks for sharing
A verse in Scripture come to mind: "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are *lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Phil 4:8
I miss greenery where I'm residing and clear, clean running water - breathing in GOD'S Created Beauty & Healing!!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Free Bird to her Publication

yvw!😃

(1) Show this thread