Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA:
Seems everything in Q has more than on meaning.
That fact in itself to me is a quandry in itself.
Genius in action!

Nana would love to connect to this amazing consciousness like a Spock mind melt for a minute or two????

Or wait>>>> is that what is happening to us already?
How much has YOUR consciousness level increased in the last 6 mnths?
How bout those dreams>>how they workin for ya?

Reptilian_skipper
6 hs ago
i wrote this. sorry if its not in sequence. but there is a definite change of law as stated by mark christopher one of russell-jay:goulds postmaster judges mark

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A ship is always referred to as "She" or 'Her"(like countries and cars an such) because she is a "Vessel". We are considered "bodies"... or "corporations"...when the ship comes in to port, the water of the ship breaks and the "body comes out" [we come out... are birthed". I am considered a corporation.. and when I die I become a .... "corp-se". It is all Law of the Sea language. Because.. on the sea they don't have to follow the law of the land. They can commit crimes against you while on International Waters.

4 years ago I did everything possible to get my daughters name on her birth certificate in lower case letters & I couldn’t do it. she would have been Jane Doe & my wife wouldn’t let it be that way. 🤬

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it