Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA:
Seems everything in Q has more than on meaning.
That fact in itself to me is a quandry in itself.
Genius in action!

Nana would love to connect to this amazing consciousness like a Spock mind melt for a minute or two????

Or wait>>>> is that what is happening to us already?
How much has YOUR consciousness level increased in the last 6 mnths?
How bout those dreams>>how they workin for ya?

Reptilian_skipper
6 hs ago
i wrote this. sorry if its not in sequence. but there is a definite change of law as stated by mark christopher one of russell-jay:goulds postmaster judges mark

A ship is always referred to as "She" or 'Her"(like countries and cars an such) because she is a "Vessel". We are considered "bodies"... or "corporations"...when the ship comes in to port, the water of the ship breaks and the "body comes out" [we come out... are birthed". I am considered a corporation.. and when I die I become a .... "corp-se". It is all Law of the Sea language. Because.. on the sea they don't have to follow the law of the land. They can commit crimes against you while on International Waters.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

4 years ago I did everything possible to get my daughters name on her birth certificate in lower case letters & I couldn’t do it. she would have been Jane Doe & my wife wouldn’t let it be that way. 🤬

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Pirates!