Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

I searched her name in Arizona and the first thing to come up is the AZ fatal elk story reported by msn. Not sure what that means, but if that is any clue?

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

there is also a booking shot from May in AZ that uses her name and appears to be her.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

THIS GIRL HAS BEEN MISSING FOR OVER A MONTH????... THERE IS NO MISSING PERSON REPORT - AND WHY DID THIS COME FROM FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE?... If someone was really missing I would pray and hope for their return... and very vague description ..

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

You actually posted on my missing person post today that she's dead. I would like to respectfully ask you to try to keep the vibes around these 2 missing girls high rather than bring negativity when you don't have facts. Thanks!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

THIS GIRL IS MY NIECE'S FRIEND AND IT DIDNT COME FROM MARKETPLACE

(2) Show this thread

Oh, Father. I can not imagine the heart break, fear and worry.
Thank You that You are ourcomforter and that You give us strength.
Thank You that You cover us including this beautiful creation, Your child, in the blood of Jesus. That no evil can prevail against the blood of Jesus.
We thank Yoh for her protection and for her safe return home.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for the family, I pray God will protect Sarah and bring her home soon!🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please protect this beautiful young woman, and return her safely to her family. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Sad to hear this!!! God Bless and may she be found safe and sound, and returned home to her family ASAP!!!🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for Sarah’s safety🙏❤️🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying she is found safe and secure. Praying for her family and loved ones until then.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

in mesa az area

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I pray for her Safe return raise your collective Voice God always listening deep within!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I live in Ahwatukee AZ I hope she return soon!

(2) Show this thread