Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Blaine .13

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

dog dewormer

$5 a week

Very interesting how cancer might be caused by parasitesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Starting my wife on this, lung cancer confirmed today. Prayers
Lacking for words.
Oh well, here we go...

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Praying for a speedy recovery

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Sending out prayers and love. This channel has a ton of good info. Godspeed.๐Ÿ’ฆ

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sKRQrurNEASe/

Better get her on Ivermectin or febendazol stat...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Look into body acidity as well; some of these survivor stories credit baking soda as much as the dewormer.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Just a patriot who is holding the line and waiting somewhat patiently!

Blaine, If you haven't read Joe Tippens blog, you can find it here: https://mycancerstory.rocks/
In it, he mentions a facebook page where you can connect with thousands of others that have cancer and are also using Joe's protocol.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Sending love to you both x

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Good luck and prayers for your family.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this!

God Bless you, your wife, your familiy/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! ๐Ÿ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

โค๐Ÿ™โค

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

All
Thank you for your prayers.
Here is the protcol we'll follow.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That's great go all natural.

Also include No sugar or flour (very important) it feeds on or eats it. Think Keto like

No acidic foods or drink, it can not live in an alkaline environment.

Include more oxygen, it can not live in an Oxygenated environment.

Also lots of Sunlight and grounding

Alternate Ivermectin in if possible.

Please keep us all posted on how this is working!

(3) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and countryโค๏ธPrayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Asking God to lay His healing hands upon your wife and heal her, mind, body, and spirit in the name of Jesus, amen. Believe and it shall be so.

Sending love and prayers
God bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ #SaveourChildren

I sincerely pray that this heals her lungs! What kind of dosages to you plan to use?

Praying now, Blaine ๐Ÿค—

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Blaineโ€™s wife. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, discernment, comfort, love, support, strength, and complete healing. Cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul of anything harmful and fill her with the Holy Spirit. Allow her to live a long, happy and healthy life. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christโ€™s Name I pray , Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

May God bless you both beyond measure.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

In agreement, in Jesus Name.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying for all involved.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending healing prayers and prayers of peace.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–

Wife to my best friend 26 yearsโค๏ธMomma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA,NCSWIC๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป