Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

So sorry for your loss - sending prayers and comforting hugs. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™, Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I'm sorry for you loss and pain, Robert.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Watch the latest video at foxnews.com๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Surrounding you and your family with loving thoughts and prayers.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

sorry for your loss, sir. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
blessings to you - may you feel Godโ€™s hands holding your family in His eternal care.

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

I am so very sorry for your loss. May your Mum rest in peace and may God bless her soul! ๐Ÿ™

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

So sorry for your loss.. Praying for you and your family for peace and strength to get thru these tough times.. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

So sorry Robert for the loss of your beautiful mum.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Such a hard time. Hope our thoughts and wishes give you strength.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Another one for Team God my dear friend. I have no perfect words for you, so I will just send along a little piece of my heart to let you know you are loved and so greatly respected. ๐Ÿ’ž

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Her eyes are beautiful. So sorry for your loss. God be with you Robert and your Family.

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

Prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Robert๐Ÿ’“
WOW your Mother is a knock out . Beautiful!
Your Dad was a handsome looker too
Beautiful pictures
Thank you for sharing your family with us
May the pain ease from the loss of your loving Mother.
It's difficult until we realize, they haven't left us
We just can't see them, they are still with us
That works for my heart so I'm sharing.
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Only Sharing as we had a story with ivermectin Martin Geddes got for me but they murdered her with Meddzelem and Morphine in the end !

Talking with a Law Firm Tomorrow any Doctors or any Experts wanna help I will give the email of my Solicitor and they wanna fight -well they got one now !

(1) Show this thread

So sorry for your loss. Lifting you up in Jesus name.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

So sorry brother ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ™
Prayers to U and family ๐Ÿ’ž

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

So sorry for the loss of your Mother. My thoughts are with you and your family.

God loving, Gun loving Military and Blue Family. Constitutional Law Abiding Citizen.

so sorry for your loss

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

God bless you and yours Robert. So sorry for your loss.
๐Ÿ’•