"I couldn't stop smiling. It didn't matter that John hadn't told us or that we weren't invited. What mattered was that we'd kept his secret. That was our small part in the wedding. First thing on Monday morning, Rose left presents from John on our desks -- cigars for the men, champagne for the women. A warm note accompanied the gifts:

"To: All the Gentlewomen and Gentlemen of George
Re: Breaking News

I just wanted to let you know that while you were all toiling away, I went and got myself married. I had to be a bit sneaky for reasons that by now I imagine are obvious.

I wanted you all to enjoy these small tokens of gratitude and fellowship. You folks all do amazing work and it's an honor to have you as colleagues. This magazine has turned the corner, and it ain't because Fauntleroy does 'Oprah.'

Thank you and good cheer to all.

P.S. Does this mean you'll all call me 'Mr.' from now on?"

-Richard Blow, "American Son"

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Happy anniversary beautiful souls!

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

(People told him his life was like the character Little Lord Fauntleroy, and he was referencing when he went on the 'Oprah' show.)