Humbly asking for prayers for my mother and family as my stepfather is in ICU on comfort measures only. He fought the good fight. Starting a morphine drip now. He's an army veteran and retired Fire Cheif. He's been a good man to my mother, me, kids, grandchildren and a few greats also. He will be dearly missed. Thank you all in advance.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

🙏

Sending prayers

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYER FOR YOU TO COMFORT THIS FAMILY IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE MERCY AND PEACE FOR THEIR STEP FATHER WE ARE TOLD HE WAS A GREAT MAN HERE ON THIS EARTH TO THEM ALL PLEASE HELP HIM THRU INTO YOUR BEAUTIFUL PARADISE TRANSITION TO YOUR HEAVENLY REALMS PLEASE COMFORT THIS FAMILY HOLD THEM CLOSE
IN YOUR LOVING MIRACULOUS HANDS
MAY HIS SUFFERING BE LIGHT AS HE COMES HOME TO YOU LORD
MAY THEY REMEMBER HIM ALWAYS IN LOVE FAITH AND PEACE
WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

God bless him and your whole family. Getting choked up because of the losses we all have suffered these past couple years😢🙏

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers of comfort, peace and love. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏💞🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for your family 🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You're in my heart and in my prayers.
May you feel GOD'S presence always with you.

🙏❤️🙏

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Awww.......sending God's Love to comfort you all.🙏🙏🙏

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

Heavenly Father, comfort this Vet and his family as he transitions to his heavenly home. In Jesus' Name.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord, guide this Vet in love an peace as he make his way home.

🙏🙏🙏

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Prayers for you and your family 🙏🕊🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻

Good Man, Mission Fulfilled 🙌🙌

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha🤗
Dear God
Please help this beautiful family with the passing of their loving parents.
Please make this transition easier for him.
His duty to fulfill his family with great memories of love has been awarded.
Amen
Love Hugs and God be with you endlessly

Prayers up for all. So sorry to hear this.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come before you with a humble and contrite heart. I am asking favor for someone else and not myself. Please bring comfort and understanding to this family as they are there for the last moments of this mans life. Bring him an angel to guide him to heaven. Let the family remember the happy times and the love shared.
In your name we pray....

🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers for you and your family. 🙏❤️