#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Thanks to everyone who interacts with me here .

I mean it

I’ve lost just about every friend I had in the last 3 years

I have lost friends too all the way back to high school ! YES it hurts to know that you have loved someone so much and they think you are coo coo for coco puffs ! I have been shunned by my church family as well because I am a Trump supporter. When he ran against killery ! I look at it like this.. God woke me up to learn about history we have had hidden from us . WE WILL BE the ones who can explain all this to them when God reveals HIS plan. Our job is to be patience and accepting no matter what. Because God wants EVERYONE !! Even Moses only went as fast as the children and elderly so we must wait for his orders ! To GOD be the glory forever

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Some of the churches are teaching their people the truth, though they are few and far between. Pastor Charles Lawson became a YouTube sensation for teaching his congregation what's really going on. I have a friend in South Florida who attends a big Baptist church that also teaches truth. We're talking no-holds-barred truth about Illuminati, NWO, & and times. At this point I just don't see how a church can call itself a church without teaching their people about the manipulation of God's creation, the two bloodlines (seed of the woman and seed of the serpent), and the genetic manipulation of everything ("all flesh was corrupted"). I guess that's one reason Paul accused the churches of giving their people milk like babies.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Truly in it together