Thanks to everyone who interacts with me here .

I mean it

I’ve lost just about every friend I had in the last 3 years

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Friends and some strained family relations. I look at like its a blessing to realize who your true blues are.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Painfully yes Kheri

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

No Friends anymore. It's not worth the aggravation to try anymore. Know we are suppose to help them to help us ascend but when they laugh in your face im done. I hope they will end up taking a red pill at some point before its too late. We are all in this together wwg1wga

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

"The Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Then all his brothers and sisters and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him over all the [distressing] adversities that the Lord had brought on him. And each one gave him a piece of money, and each a ring of gold. And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning . . . ...He had seven sons and three daughters . . .
In all the land there were found no women so fair as the daughters of Job; and their father gave them an inheritance among their brothers. After this, Job lived 140 years, and saw his sons and his grandsons, four generations. So Job died, an old man and full of days." ~ Job 42: 10-17 (AMP)

#tbiytc WWG👆WGA 💞

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

You were one of the few people who didn't block me in 2021 when I lashed out at just about everyone who came in contact with me, right before my nervous breakdown. I've rid myself of the toxic friendships and family ties-but I feel a deep and unsettling loneliness-and that isn't like me. Perhaps it's time for us to reintegrate into society and shine our light. Love to you David.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

It takes a lot of abuse for me to block anyone . We all have been through it Michelle .thank you . Love you too

(2) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

The best is yet to come. Hold on .

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Me too

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I would venture to guess that every single one of us on this platform understand completely. You're in good company fren! 😊💖

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Glad you’re here, I too have lost lots of friends over this but wouldn’t want to change a thing. Thank goodness for AU!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bless You NY Dave, I am proud to stand with you here on AU! I too have lost family, I consider it to be their loss not mine.

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

I have lost many friends and even had falling outs with family that I really loved in the last few years. You are not alone friend. We love you and most importantly God loves you!! 💞

We love ya fren. God bless you and your family in Jesus name.

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

I have lost friends too all the way back to high school ! YES it hurts to know that you have loved someone so much and they think you are coo coo for coco puffs ! I have been shunned by my church family as well because I am a Trump supporter. When he ran against killery ! I look at it like this.. God woke me up to learn about history we have had hidden from us . WE WILL BE the ones who can explain all this to them when God reveals HIS plan. Our job is to be patience and accepting no matter what. Because God wants EVERYONE !! Even Moses only went as fast as the children and elderly so we must wait for his orders ! To GOD be the glory forever

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Truly in it together

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Some of the churches are teaching their people the truth, though they are few and far between. Pastor Charles Lawson became a YouTube sensation for teaching his congregation what's really going on. I have a friend in South Florida who attends a big Baptist church that also teaches truth. We're talking no-holds-barred truth about Illuminati, NWO, & and times. At this point I just don't see how a church can call itself a church without teaching their people about the manipulation of God's creation, the two bloodlines (seed of the woman and seed of the serpent), and the genetic manipulation of everything ("all flesh was corrupted"). I guess that's one reason Paul accused the churches of giving their people milk like babies.

(2) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Itsa’ new club lol … and I’m proud to be in it with you all !

Thank you for being a friend everyone🙏❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I don't need friends, I have an army of God's finest standing beside me.

I do consider ya'll patriots on here friends though. I praise GOD for the family of Jesus.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I’m with you all Fam until the end! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶❤️🕊️💯

(3) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

It has been a crazy time for sure. We will survive all of this through our precious Faith in God, we trust. 💖

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#BlessUp Buttercup!

💕🥰💕

Through this journey we find out truths of ourselves and loved ones. WRWY and WWG1WGA is here on this platform!!
My parents don’t speak to me because I am the CRAZY one …but check out FOX today.. headlines of child sacrifice and Sex Slavery. I also found out at 60 yrs old I have a half sister my liberal parents never told me about. They are fooked, still believe Joe and Nazi regime are saving us all from Trump!! Stay with us! We are family here!!

🐸

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

hey we are all we have here. im so grateful for all of you. i have lost people over this but you know what,,,, they werent your friend to begin with, you dont do that to family and friends if they really do care right? you always have real family on here. i found that out quickly . God Bless you & yours. it will get better , hang in there

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WE ALL LOVE U!

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

This is where we meet…for support, prayer, friendship, empathy and to keep from losing our minds.

Navy vet retired Firefighter Chef and conspiracy prover!!! TRUMP, GOD & COUNTRY !!!

Stay strong Parriot, You have a team of millions...

In response Jack Kunz to his Publication

Yes Sir

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

It makes me very sad too. Divided is what we are. Follow the science people v truthers.... When you know what they have done to themselves.... And they tell you of all the deaths in their families.... And you can SEE they don't make the connection at all..... And when the next jab comes up they will be getting that too....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Hey Cynthia ! Was thinking of you the other day . Feel bad I never make it out to boucksville ti meet ya someday . Hope all is well and god hearing from you . God is good : )

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I agree, I can't even talk to most of my family anymore.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Many of us have had similar experiences! You are not alone, we are here for you, and we are glad you are here! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Thanks Silver Cat
This place is the best social media ever .
We are free here

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

❤🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Well, you came to the right place, fren.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I believe we have all gone through that to an extent. I also believe as more gets revealed people will wake up and come back around.

Or further away
Admitting ur wrong is very very difficult for most people
I’m wrong all the time
Not hard for me or most of us here
We’ll see I guess
I’m hopeful still

(1) Show this thread