Always longed for world peace.

It seems to me that every ordinary human being that is awake (to some degree) wants the EBS (or EAS)…

if it’s true that we are waiting on people to wake up before we wake them up this might do the trick πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

🐸 https://t.me/CrashTheMatrix/60701

So there are two opposing stories circulating:
1. Shut off phones, TV's, Computers because the EBS will fry everyone and kill many.
2. The EBS will cure everybody and inform everybody of important information.
πŸ€”

In response Meg Jay to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Or both?

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

So excited to see how this plays out.

There isn't a logical reason to expect anything 'healing' to come from a cell tower.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Can't wait until duplicity no longer exists!!!

You should take a poll as we get closer.
I'm torn as it is now

What do we believe?!

I’m going to unplug everything in my apartment except the refrigerator on the day before and the day it’s supposed to happen October 4 β—οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Always longed for world peace.

Yes, surely the white hats would prefer the latter… however if they are what’s being thrown around it’s probably something else altogether 🐸