🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

There all along!
Thank you.

The look on Killery's face when she saw him was priceless!

John Jr has, imo, had to be someone else for the world for so long, Nana just hopes that in real life that he has found peace and joy as well.
Some days Nana considers what the weight of the world on him and on Trump must be like.

I really can't imagine the strength to do it. It could only come from God.

Iconic dress in this pic too!

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree.
Carolyn too...and Melania.
Hilary
LOLLLLL Liked that too...and from different camera angles as well!

What do you think of V Thor?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Nana personally tends to believe the stories of V Thor helping us for yrs when & where he could.
But you know that both sides have run so many psyops on us it would be near impossible at this point to say any history for sure about anyone but yourself.

I never really bought into the Flat Earth thing, my question there was "Does it have any affect on us forward, if not what difference does it make unless there is actually more surface area or inner Earth to this ball?" More important issues if it has no great affect now or forward.

Tartaria, leaning a bit toward that being true to some extent, there seems to be quite a bit of physical proof of that in the remaining building structures & old photos. But that could easily be all bullshit too.

Here is what I know:
👉God is real >>>been in His presence in real time twice in my life.
👉Time is nothing like we see it on Earth.
👉We are fractal energy pieces of God when we leave these Earth suits.
Everything else is on the tabl

(1) Show this thread