🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Family. Looking forward to the day that AIM becomes a reality so that we can stop meeting like this. I hope that your day is amazing.

#KennedySunday

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Good morning. It's good to hear from you again.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Thank you. I have been trying to strike a balance between the needs of the people in my immediate world with my own while this movie unfolds. Managing the tendency to isolate- when I’ve been traveling down some of the darker rabbit holes- is also a factor. Good to see you too Patriot.

Seeking balance. Yes, I've been doing a bit of that, as well. In my case, it's learning how to factor myself into the equation - something that doesn't come easily, and is definitely long overdue.
I'm still trying to awaken my husband, though - haven't quite given up on that, yet. Hard as I try, I can't seem to let go, although I know I should.

I love the level-headed way that you conduct yourself. I'm paying attention, and actually learning.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it