Timely update from Australian (retired)
Special Forces Lt. Colonel Riccardo Bosi.
Buckle Up!

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I hope I have Stood up : : : I hope I have Shared My Research to the Best of my Ability. I am Okay as Long As God is pleased with me

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Those calling this "old news" are missing Riccardo Bosi's point...

Yes, the repeat of information is critical to THE ENTIRE WORLD for waking up. Sounds like a broken record?

LT COL RICARRDO BOSI DOES REPEAT OFTEN and HIS VIDEOS ARE SUDDENLY APPEARING FROM SIX MONTHS AGO...we are meant to see and hear information when it is our time to absorb. Do not criticize a post, but rather understand SOME PEOPLE HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS INFORMATION BEFORE TODAY and this post is not meant for anyone's eyes that already knows what is happening.

For those who comment about it being six months old...are you aware (from previous RB videos) that Australia is set to become our 50something state? Depending on Hawaii's status as an independent nation, free of U.S. takeover, we are about to embrace AUSTRALIA AND CANADA AS 50 and 51.

Contribute. Don't CRITICIZE.

✨PRAY FOR ALL INVOLVED🙏

🌟WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE💫

In response Dottie French to her Publication

It is good for old information (if its factual) to circulate again for new eyes.

It is also good for commenters to add time stamps to any information to help new and old viewers to put it into context with the other things they've seen.

(1) Show this thread

Been far more than six months since this came out.

In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication

I agree, this video is old with no update of information. In my opinion, big mistake to allow mainstream media to continue their lies for this long.

In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication

There's that old saw:
Better late than never.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Thank you for posting this.
I like Mr Bosi.