I make a living by producing and selling ideas via blogs and social media. I do it in my own name. I brought my core business assets (mailing list plus Twitter followers) and turned them over to this fight for humanity. Yet I still need to make a living by producing and selling ideas. It means constantly treading a fine line of being appropriately self-promoting while not profiting from the movement. The moment I have enough money to do the job, I stop doing sales and marketing. Online activity isn’t an adjunct to my day job, it is my day job. Yet some want a puritan attitude to resources or notoriety that isn’t realistic. You can be selfless without sabotaging yourself through homelessness or hunger!

If you'd follow the "some", how would you be a keyboard warrior living in a fridge box under a bridge while owning absolutely nothing..? It's all just background noise...

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it