A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

The Great Reset: THIS is where it leads… - YouTube

WATCH - It's Official: The Great Reset Is NOT a Conspiracy...The Great Reset Initiative is an economic recovery plan drawn up by the World Economic Forum. Th...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

One would have to wonder why this channel is allowed to stay on Youtube no matter what they say or what algorithm words they say???????????

What about others that are also allowed to stay.
Almost as if there is a specific release agenda???

Nana considers youtube as controlled by WHs just as I do twitter ever since Trump returned from his world capitulation tour.
But then that is just my perception.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi, Angel,
Through the years Youtube has censored so many videos, those of patriots, conservatives, etc. so it's a good question - why they allow this.
But isn't it the NWO? And if the WH are controlling YT, they may want us to see this video.
I'm glad to have seen this, because now we know undoubtedly -the WEF-NWO's agenda is to change human beings into something this man said would be unrecognizable.
He said people are becoming divine and that all humans would become gods.
Hmmm, maybe he believes this of himself.
He doesn't have a clue, for we are children of God, and we are not supposed to be gods.
But Satan is pleased about him and this agenda.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Every Time to her Publication

Idk I just can't believe that Trump and the White Hat's had the power to get the most powerful nations in the world to capitulate and get on board with changing the world but couldn't manage or control a couple of social media companies?

I also think they control fox news as well btw.

I think there are several agendas here.
The WHs have to wake ppl up to the truth but only in the amounts and times that their AI and the team think are right.

Kind of a controlled release.
Think that is why they didn't allow all of us back on twitter right off cause our slamming all the truths out at once would have smothered the release of the coruption shown on the twitter files for instance.

Kinda like Juan doesn't do videos with Kerry Cassidy because he doesn't want us straying off on ETs now we should focus on elections and corruption from Russia Russia, but she is allowed to continue to show us the fringy truths, but not on youtube.
See the patterns?

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

The inconsistencies and outright crazy contradictions we've all seen was due to the fact that once 4chan became an underground buzz (with the initial Q drops) the SEA HI HAY stepped in and took it over with their own "drops" - this was a massive and deliberate PsyOp - don't believe it... do your own research. To cover their tracks they even pushed the "misinformation necessary" narrative as well... brilliant and evil.

No matter imo the Q drops served their main purpose to get the younger ppl especially to do just that their own research.

It woke up a lot of ppl to a lot of evil.

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Exactly I say the same to many of my Anon friends...