The Great Reset: THIS is where it leads… - YouTube

WATCH - It's Official: The Great Reset Is NOT a Conspiracy...The Great Reset Initiative is an economic recovery plan drawn up by the World Economic Forum. Th...

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I once heard a wise man I follow on Telegram, Eric Rice of Critical Rice Theory say that the Great Awakening looks exactly like the great reset right up until that last moment. I think of that often.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

One would have to wonder why this channel is allowed to stay on Youtube no matter what they say or what algorithm words they say???????????

What about others that are also allowed to stay.
Almost as if there is a specific release agenda???

Nana considers youtube as controlled by WHs just as I do twitter ever since Trump returned from his world capitulation tour.
But then that is just my perception.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi, Angel,
Through the years Youtube has censored so many videos, those of patriots, conservatives, etc. so it's a good question - why they allow this.
But isn't it the NWO? And if the WH are controlling YT, they may want us to see this video.
I'm glad to have seen this, because now we know undoubtedly -the WEF-NWO's agenda is to change human beings into something this man said would be unrecognizable.
He said people are becoming divine and that all humans would become gods.
Hmmm, maybe he believes this of himself.
He doesn't have a clue, for we are children of God, and we are not supposed to be gods.
But Satan is pleased about him and this agenda.

(2) Show this thread

Once 'they' are willing to talk about it openly; its already happened and is too late to change.

We are currently infected with these nanobots and our bodies (via IOB) are being monitored biometrically as Yuval describes. The bots are in our food, in our water, and sprayed on us as chem-trails. Some of us are more effected and more dosed than others. 5G is both a weapon and a monitoring system. With the bandwidth to supply this biometric data from unsuspecting people; it can alter their moods and behaviors as desired by the controllers.

I think they are merely waiting for a certain saturation point and/or a significant religious date.

The sunset of 9/23; but what year and what timezone?

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

These are good clips, however the Britney example is not the best one to use because there are many people who understand why her situation is so important. The conservatorship and how celebrities are exploited as assets seems to have been exposed by the Free Britney crowd and others who have covered it (Liz Crokin I think is one). Some think younger people are not very bright or "educated" but in many cases they are actually doing some of the heavy lifting. Yesterday I flipped through several issues of a magazine that seems targeted to the activist crowd; I think they do a great job at highlighting real issues that impact everyone. Where I think their work could be strengthened is having leaders that are honest and transparent about the root causes of human exploitation and the MANY different groups doing it and why. Instead, it seems these young people are being used to propagandize the usual narratives.