GTFOH.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Why? Why is anyone still using satanic communist Twitter? I just dont get it.

Some of us can't get off the platform. I've was suspended two weeks ago and they refuse to let me deactivate my account or do it themselves. Right now, I'm a stat for their shareholders. But I can't use the account.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

Definitely not stupid. Therefore, I am not liberal. Also, there is a God! And Jesus is my savior. I am willing to work to save US

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

#MeToo! haha!! They need us! They just don't want us to talk. We're just a number ha ha! What a Jack ass. i feel used.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Same here, suspended 3 weeks ago.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Same. I got a 12 hour time out back in dec. but I refused to give them my phone number to start the count down so now I am suspended and can't deactivate my account. f@Ck jAcK!

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

They just asked me to confirm my email, which I did. Crickets.

(1) Show this thread