Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

when They Banded Trump On Twitter Are Own Presdent I New We Were in a Net-War Dumasses They Will All Fall Every Single One I remember one Q Post Someone Posted on Twitter (Twitter Facebook Youtube -- BLACKOUT)

Definitely not stupid. Therefore, I am not liberal. Also, there is a God! And Jesus is my savior. I am willing to work to save US

we only use Twitter to troll for information anyway. Who cares! Nothing but a bunch of pedophiles on there.

😳😱😳

Soldier for Jesus , Vietnam era vet, stage 4 RCC, an American PATRIOT

Twitter and Jack...a couple things of the past, except for all those commie bastards.

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

Twitter is definitely a source of continued conflict, division and contributing to any if us being able to help those asleep wake up gently. I have several family members whom I love deeply who point to MSM and its continuity with the lefts agenda as the prinary reason/proof my theories are BS. I have heavily relied on Occams Razor as a principle with my kids in problem solving. Since MSM works with continuity in its deception my kids use Occams Razor by means of MSM as a reason to stay asleep. Craziness.

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

Good morning

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let Nana get this straight. Twitter can suspend and lock out a President but they dont do the same to MOC? Like why is AOC still on after the horrible things she has said? What post did they say too out Nunez? Looks like they okayed off as mistake?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

WAY outta here! VK posted financials clip this morning confirming [Twitter] has banned DJT permanently whether he runs again or not. 😂

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I think Twitter will be dismantled & taken down 3 months from now permenantly

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Would it matter if we all left on the same day?

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

WAY outta here! VK posted financials clip this morning confirming [Twitter] has banned DJT permanently whether he runs again or not. 😂

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

That's a big WHATEVER. Actually it's pretty funny. The twits will be nothing but a deflated echo chamber of angry and confused mental patients and squabbling bots.

The platform POTUS picks will explode.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Why? Why is anyone still using satanic communist Twitter? I just dont get it.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Some of us can't get off the platform. I've was suspended two weeks ago and they refuse to let me deactivate my account or do it themselves. Right now, I'm a stat for their shareholders. But I can't use the account.

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Honestly, the only reason why I still use it is only for the purpose of being a major thorn in the side of politicians & liberals. Utlimately, I rather enjoy sending spiteful, insulting tweets that (i) make fun of their stupidity (ii) calls them out on their lies & (iii) throws their hypocrisy in their faces. And yes I said I rather enjoy being mean & spiteful to these people, given everything that they have done to us for decades if not centuries! I guess its my way of trying to point out that the emporer is wearing no clothes when all are raving about his new outfit. 🤷‍♀️

(3) Show this thread

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

😱

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Wow there really is panic in DC!!!!!!!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

WHY ???!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Proud Military Wife Love my Family, My Dog, Country and My President Donald J Trump!...GOD WINS ALWAYS 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

yep...they wont stop until every voice is silent!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

They didn't kill any account. They silent us and called it "suspended". We kept on creating more accounts and that help their stock price soaring. They "allow" us to log back in to read but can't "speak". Basically, they didn't lose any subscriber but gain & gain from newly RE-CREATEs. They don't even let you to log back in to DELETE your account. Now that we have this platform which works FINE. We should blast on TWTR calling everyone here. DROP TWTR like a hot potato by DELETING accounts. Should invite all big names here. Leftists will follow because they want to know what we have to say.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I was just wondering about these things. Have two accounts, both suspended but still there. Tried to deactivate but the post says they are behind and it may take a while to get my password back to me. So it does matter if we just leave the accounts dead in the water, well I will figure this out. I thought I knew my password but it says incorrect. Well I am more determined than ever to deactivate.

Peace~Love~Freedom 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸👊🏼 Donald J Trump is my President 2020

As far as im concerned all the big names that mattered, "are here" we got purged for a reason🧐 and the ones that didnt, well they didnt. ✌️

(6) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

You literally can't make this sh/t up!

the moment in the movie where the officially sealed their faith ...what role did NUNES play again ?
thank you for playing DS

F'ing ridiculous!!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

Dang.....he lasted longer than me. I've been suspended from twatter for about 2 months now. Will never go back to it.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

no way! one thing is for sure, he'll sue their asses. I watch him on Bitchute - he has a channel.

Researcher, Writer. On a mission to end Globalists' campaign to mount America's head on the wall. #EndCCP #EndCIA

Are you freakin' kidding me? Why'd they wait so long?

following you now... thanks for all the searching that you do! 🙏🏽🇺🇸❤️💙

PANIC!

Wow! At least I'm in good company.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

This might get messier as we move along...🍿

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

🤬🤬🤬

GTFOH - 56 < > 65 = 1111

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

WOW! jack took off his deep state training wheels.

My coworkers think I’m bat-shit crazy. Family & friends think I’ve lost it. I’m still sorting out whether they’re all asleep or stupid 🇺🇸

He must'a said something truthful...