You are watching a movie. Impeachment is part of the film.

Only people mentioned by @FloridaPatriot_Q in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication

My question exactly. I was chatting on here with another gal and we both had the thought that HE could be the first arrest, as it would "shock the world." Ugh, I hope that is not it.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I also questioned if HE might be the first for the "shock". At this point, not sure who else could possibly be more shocking.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication

almost as if, the nation would have to see how corrupt they really are? impeaching AGAINST the evidence? this movie IS exciting? i wonder if the "dead" girl will be called as a witness?

In response Mal Fatz to her Publication

The problem is, who is really waking up at this point? I don't think there is any point trying to show corruption. Idiot Dems are cheering even tho evidence is non existent.

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

In response Mal Fatz to her Publication

I was thinking the same. Who and how many are going to actually be witnesses

(2) Show this thread