You are watching a movie. Impeachment is part of the film.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

just waiting for the movie to end!

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

exactly what genre of film would you categorize this? i have a pasta primavera description for it...and since we’ve been redpilled, we are viewing it in 3D....or 5D 😎hope all you Major Q’s are mentioned in the credits ⚡️

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

it's the nightmare part

Truth Seeker ,Don't take no shit from anyone, All American cowgirl!!

Im really sick of this fucking movie!

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

i understand that patience and timing is everything, but just take them and make america ready to heal

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

They crucified Jesus. Just sayin.🤪

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Me scratching my ass is part of the film too.

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

I want to believe that? I thought he already had it all?

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication

i think he does ans now, by making up "new rules", they are making everything a new precedent for everyone to follow!! in other words, hes playing them at their own game 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

Swalwell!!!? freaking amazing! seriously hilarious, plus they're showing evidence for us!!! lmao

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

I turned the movie off,, whatever happens happens.

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

Worst movie EVER😥

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

true but patriots commiting suicide and going crazy while they watched in realtime as they stole the 2018 and this last election has to be a highlight of the film? we have it all . we take all the punches when will we ever be on offense

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

We need to keep it in perspective... This pales in comparison to the thousands of children who are losing their lives every year to the demons who run our world. This is a war to save our children, and unfortunately there will be many innocent victims. Keep praying 🙏🏻

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

[THEY] have nukes. That should be enough reason why we can't just go on offense willy nilly. No amount of people awakening (at least not yet) is worth being nuked over. Fight smart, not just hard.

(3) Show this thread

The first impeachment was part of the film too, huh?

i sure hope so!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Here in support of our President Donald J. Trump, & restoration of our American Republic!, by all legal means necessary! “God Wins” WWG1WGA

will conviction be part of the movie too?

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication

almost as if, the nation would have to see how corrupt they really are? impeaching AGAINST the evidence? this movie IS exciting? i wonder if the "dead" girl will be called as a witness?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Dennis Dumas to his Publication

My question exactly. I was chatting on here with another gal and we both had the thought that HE could be the first arrest, as it would "shock the world." Ugh, I hope that is not it.

(2) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Is DJT arrest part of this script. bring all to the Precipice?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17 again.
This movie is probably running until about April Fools then I am just guessing some of the actors may shift.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

...so is public hangings....it's in the movie

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Where is the book version, I would like to flip to the last page?

Hope it will not take forever like the first impeachment did.

Definitely a great time to use the restroom and get a refill on popcorn.

Just Tryna to Survive this chaos one battle at a Time!

Citing the pledge of allegiance was a dead giveaway. I've watched some of these and do not remember them doing that! Something very important to 4-10-20...🐸🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲⚖️💥

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. 💐💕

we all need a crash course in Constitutional Law for whats to come next...

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Are tsunamis part of the movie?

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Could be 'shrugs'.... look to the water.... ?

(1) Show this thread

Yep, this is the part of the movie that if you need to go to the bathroom or get some more popcorn do it.

When is the happy ending...

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Hunter Biden as Carlo.....

https://youtu.be/NjY4tx4ZTJc

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!