So my oldest child just found out they are expecting their 1st child, which they didn't think possible.
when two hearts beat as one 💓
This will be the first child of my family's next generation.

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

CONGRATULATIONS ...YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT .GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS :)

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

What a BLESSING - the BEST ! - God's Gift ...💕

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Congratulations!
😍💗

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Congratulations!!!! 🎊🍾🎉💛🙏🏻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Praise our Heavenly Father! The best gift ever!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Congratulations and Blessings to you all!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Congrats to you and yours. Piece od advise. Make everythibg you do with them an adventure. Before you know it they will call you and ask for adventures... Mine think everything we do is an adventure !!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Thank you for that nugget of wisdom; will keep that in mind

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God!
Congratulations!
May your 1st grandchild be blessed, protected and guided by God Almighty all the days of their life.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

What a Blessing. Praise the LORD!

Another WARRIOR joins the ranks...

Congratulations!!!

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Congratulations! Grands are the BEST!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Miracles, Indeed!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes, I was expecting that our family would just die out because none of my 3 children have children. Can you blame with the way everything is?
But just as day follows night, life goes on.
This reaffirms my hope that life will go on for awhile.

How Beautiful Is That!

God Bless the miracles in
you and your family’s lives.
❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Congratulations and may God bless the birth of your grand baby and entire family.

Numbers 6:24-26 to all involved

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Congratulations ❣️

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Congratulations, nothing better than them grandbabies!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Congrats : : : Babies are special little creatures.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏❤️‍🔥🙏