Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide elite pedophilia epidemic, underground Dumbs, Adrenochrome, etc..
I lived with a Pedohhile for 12 years.

I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent children live.

This sickness is so much worse than even I imagined.
THIS is the reason I ALWAYS will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.
#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwAWjugk44&t=9s

Please share

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response hope saxton to her Publication

my pawpaw did things to my older 4 siblings but my pawpaw did not ever touch me-he did expose himself in front me severaltimes. i was possibly around 10 years old. i could have been younger in my first memory though. i woke up from sleeping in a bed the door was open so seeing in the hallway outside my grandparents bedroom door he was standing there exposed touching himself. i never told. i knew it was wrong but i just never told maybe because my family kept secret of what he did to the older 4-i just know he did something. i dont know if he did anything to my little brother.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

and he could have done something to my dad but I don't even know if out of 6 children if any of us know for sure about my dad and what he might have done to him at a young age. But I do know 5 out of 6 grandchildren my pawpaw was a gross man to us. and thinking about the stupid choices i made at 12 years old and forward-it makes me sad that i saw things i shouldn't have ever seen so young. Which then led to a stupid path. my focus should have been on childhood at 12 (not a decision that you can never get back-not adult junk).

@leswellsnix
I am so sorry for your family, Please know that you were just a kid and not responsible for not telling. The fear is overwhelming and this is not something a child should have to handle.
I pray for healing for all of you.
Sue
PS...it is NEVER the child's fault.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scribe11 in this post can reply

hello my beautiful friend i was trying to send you a message but it doesn't work can you please message me so we can get to know each other better??

thank you💞💞