I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide elite pedophilia epidemic, underground Dumbs, Adrenochrome, etc..
I lived with a Pedohhile for 12 years.

I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent children live.

This sickness is so much worse than even I imagined.
THIS is the reason I ALWAYS will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.
#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwAWjugk44&t=9s

Please share

Only people mentioned by @Scribe11 in this post can reply

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Ik vind het zo erg voor je, door mijn tranen zie ik amper de letters die ik typ nu. ik heb zelf ook in mijn jeugd dingen meegemaakt, ga jouw verhaal delen waar ik kan. Liefs Nadire vanuit Rotterdam, Nederland 💋🌹💖

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

@Nadire Bedankt voor je vriendelijkheid.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

No healing is without God, but if it is not an uncomfortable question, "Did your family support you during your healing?"

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

I watched your video. I clicked the like button. thank you for sharing in support of other victoms. I pray for your strength and continued healing.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Matt Smith to his Publication

Thank you, Matt. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏❤️
thank you for your courage and your message of hope and healing.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

❤️Thank you for your kind words@wwg1wgaww

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Thank you for sharing this with us. We need to see the faces and hear the voices of victums of child sexual abuse. Thank you for your strength and courage.🙏🙏🙏 many blessings to you.

In response Leanne Marie to her Publication

❤️Thank you Francie. God bless you.

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

you are a beautiful child of God and im so sorry that happpened to you. that should never ever ever occur. God turns around evil for good. you are helping others. wow. i cant even imagine. a man tried to grab me when i was about 9 - he tried to lure me with candy into his car, he exposed himself. i biked away so quickly, and i didnt tell anyone at that time because i saw his private parts and it was wrong. i thought it was my fault. so i can imagine the feeling you had if my small encounter made me feel that way. You are very special to God. thank you for being bold . you are a warrior.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

❤️Thank you for your beautiful words, Anasha.
Having God in my life has helped to to heal and be strong enough to help others ❤️

(1) Show this thread

This speaks a lot. Especially for those that can not still speak up.
Blessing & Healings to you!

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

Wow! Very moving, profound. Well done! You are brave and beautiful.

In response Carolyn Page to her Publication

@naturegirl_patriot
Thank you for your comments. I did not see that I was brave until I healed.
It breaks my heart that so many children are being hurt. I believe the world will finally come together when the children are revealed. Praying for them

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

my pawpaw did things to my older 4 siblings but my pawpaw did not ever touch me-he did expose himself in front me severaltimes. i was possibly around 10 years old. i could have been younger in my first memory though. i woke up from sleeping in a bed the door was open so seeing in the hallway outside my grandparents bedroom door he was standing there exposed touching himself. i never told. i knew it was wrong but i just never told maybe because my family kept secret of what he did to the older 4-i just know he did something. i dont know if he did anything to my little brother.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

and he could have done something to my dad but I don't even know if out of 6 children if any of us know for sure about my dad and what he might have done to him at a young age. But I do know 5 out of 6 grandchildren my pawpaw was a gross man to us. and thinking about the stupid choices i made at 12 years old and forward-it makes me sad that i saw things i shouldn't have ever seen so young. Which then led to a stupid path. my focus should have been on childhood at 12 (not a decision that you can never get back-not adult junk).

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

I am very sorry for your pain but you are a survivor, many have not been able to deal with their secrets, but I hope that one day all the darkness will fall away and light will bring healing and love. The problem with sexual abuse, the child often feels that they have done something wrong, when in reality, their trust was abused and broken. It leaves a darkness deep inside.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thank you@selah. I am healed. It took a lot of tears and therapy. I choose to see the beauty in the world - people like you, who care enough to reply.

(1) Show this thread