Does anyone besides me think some of these car recalls are bogus? My car has been trouble free for years and awhile back I got a buy back offer from the dealer. Since I haven’t responded, I have gotten recall notice after notice for this that and the other. Really wonder if some of these recalls are to do damage and coherence you into trading in… ( I did not do a lease) my car runs great and I have a year of payments left. I find myself questioning EVERYTHING.

Only people mentioned by @NoVacks in this post can reply

Navy vet, been reading on here since it started, never registered until now. I have read and learned, you all make Anonup a very good site.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

A true recall will come from the MFR. Buy backs are usually dealer driven, for a time, new cars were unavailable ( no chips), used cars were and are still overpriced but available. Dealerships are always suspect, does not matter brand. IMO.

I don't do upgrades to my computer or phone either.

I wouldn't doubt it at all. Remember how Obumer got people to turn in older cars. The ones that didn't have computer systems on them that they couldn't just turn off.

Or a way to sneak in an extra computer chip somewhere so they not only know where you are but who's with you and what you're talking about? Just a thought.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Right! An “upgrade “

(1) Show this thread