Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

5 years out LOL!!! 🥴

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I choose to be...

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

I live in NY. I am still in the anxiety part..... So I just pray. I created a small business after COVID and everything they have done to create a bad economy is working like a charm here.... IDK how families are staying fed and warm tbh....

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

My come back story.....22 years in the making

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

So far into ALREADY BACK that it's like I never left...

😎👊

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Peace in the world, Families back together!

💗💥🔥😄THIS IS AWESOME !!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

😍

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

🤩 That was LL's performance at the VMAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FyBgPXIbI

LL Cool J performs on the #VMAs stage for the 50th anniversary of Hip-Hop - YouTube

LL Cool J performs on the #VMAs stage for the 50th anniversary of Hip-Hop

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Just warming up💪🏻
The best Is truly yet to come❣️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

35 seconds...
💧35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

...Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

35 = 8 > #42

🤔 Both drops about the President and signed by DJT.

Could be wrong, but I don't think Trump is referring to himself in the third person.

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I’m so ready for this! Been patiently waiting for years!

(2) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I've had many setbacks coupled with just as many comebacks, the pain I went through to reach each of those moments was always worth it too. 🤍

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Amen! I hear you! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The strongest of comebacks begin with truth overcoming the lies and false beliefs that were held. Truth truly does set a person free. 😇

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I do believe, that "... the comeback IS always stronger than the setback".
As for me, it's been quite a journey, but there are still many miles to go.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!