Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

In this thread, people who don't realize that caucasian children sometimes have blonde hair until they are older.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Chelsea was a blond CHILD, not adult.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I was born blond and so was my son. Neither are blond as adults.

(2) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Facial features different. Especially the nose.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

i agree.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Hillary or Chelsea? They both look extremly different.

(2) Show this thread

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

Im not saying one way or another if its possible.

For me, from birth until around 2 years of age i was blonde, and then my hair went brunette after that. 🤷‍♂️ Who knows, maybe im a clone replacement of "myself" when i was 2.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Jill was his babysitter. She was about 16-17 yrs old.

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Jill was the babysitter. It has been rumored that Newly appointed Justice Amy Comey Barrett may actually be the Biden daughter. Said the mother knew Joe was molesting her, so she faked their deaths and went into hiding. I don't put much faith in the story, but stranger things have happened.

(3) Show this thread