If you say you had covid. You missed the mark...there are no known "covid" tests...

If you took the vaccine, I'd suggest not following me.

If you think face diapers work, yet you can smell my fart....nuff said.

It's time to Adult....

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Ahhh, I just love how you put things! Right to the point lol 👍

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Truth is the key to life...

(1) Show this thread

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Every time some one tells me their "friend" has Covid I laugh...I know rude...and I add their is no such disease...Geez when did we become such babies that we need attention every time we sniff our nose...I am so sick of this BS.....

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

It is attention seeking (or attention whoring as I some times refer to it as) at it's finest or worst depending on what side you stand on.

Lord help us!

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

I had "covid" once (or it was probably flu)
anyway I was very sick, lost 5 pounds in five days.
It wasn't the worst bug I ever had, but it was bad.
One problem when someone gets "covid" is that the tests show everything as positive, including fruit, if a piece of fruit is tested.
MSM, youtube and social media are still censoring everything that doesn't follow their narrative.
Therefore many people simply still don't know.
They are victims of the Satanist Cabal.
Not funny even if these people gave us a horrible time when we refused to be jabbed.
I still have one cousin I'm not really speaking to because of her vitriolic attack on me when I refused.
Nevertheless, I don't want her to get sick or die from this bioterror attack on humanity.

(4) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

YES to ALL of this. When someone is talking and says COVID, I immediately check out. End of conversation.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Sometimes i ask them afew questions and politely walk away.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Idiots ❗️😏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That's her - that's the lady I posted about ;0)😊

(7) Show this thread

Hey Divine: When the internet goes down.. why don't we all read a chapter in the book of Revelations and pray for our nation for 10 days straight. Wouldn't it be fun watching the power of God upon our nation? Who's in?

In response Mss PGJ to her Publication

Why wait until the internet goes out?

Do it on the daily!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread