1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

hurry please, my cousin, my favorite person in the world, just found out she has terminal blood cancer - currently gong thru deadly chemo and more - praying she gets this miracle

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

🙏💗🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending healing prayers for your cousin.

Sending suggestion Dr Oliveria cured my cancer
Natural energy healing
http://ibemedicine.com/lamclinic.html
We all need to go and see him for a tune up. I can't wait to return .
Love and light and God please hurry and help. Thank you

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response arba happihr to her Publication

God Bless and thank you - I tread lightly with her as she has soo many people telling her what to do - I am praying her doctors may catch on before it is too late - she only trusts them at this point - I do not want to stress her anymore than she is - I feel like I am in a very hard place-

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you, your cousin and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! 🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

thank you my friend - if she survives, and I believe she will, it will because of all my friends prayers - God Bless

(1) Show this thread