Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Does anyone have a location list for them yet?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Loki Dog to his Publication

Not the full 8300. But some time ago, I posted in my feeds, (probably way back now) of some of the places they had them, but they are costly!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Leela Maxwell to his Publication

Well will estimates of what is to come and we haven't even hit suicide weekend, I think maybe reduced number by then?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Leela Maxwell to his Publication

😊

(2) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I need one please 🙏🏻

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

At this point, we pretty much all do, although many of us have down our best to work on ourselves and heal ourselves, they are needed!!!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

hurry please, my cousin, my favorite person in the world, just found out she has terminal blood cancer - currently gong thru deadly chemo and more - praying she gets this miracle

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Sending healing prayers for your cousin.

Sending suggestion Dr Oliveria cured my cancer
Natural energy healing
http://ibemedicine.com/lamclinic.html
We all need to go and see him for a tune up. I can't wait to return .
Love and light and God please hurry and help. Thank you

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

🙏💗🙏

(3) Show this thread