Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

How embarrassing. Only 6 Senators voted yes to, Impeaching a former President is Constitutional and my Louisiana Senator Cassidy is included.

I wish I could fully express how disgusted my family and I are that we voted for this POS!

https://www.cassidy.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sen-cassidy-votes-on-constitutionality-of-impeachment-trial

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Being from Louisiana Cassidy embarasses me. The people of Louisiana love President Trump and this idiot stood on stage with him in my hometown of Lake Charles, praising the president for all he does. Well today, he committed political suicide. What a dumbass. If these 6 cannot see this is a hit job by the Demonrats, they should all resign. They are not worthy to serve our great nation.

My thoughts, exactly. My Mom and Bonus Mom are calling his office today to complain that Cassidy is not doing what his constituents voted him in to do. These people forget thay [they] work for US!

In response Steven Trim to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

You are absolutely right, these idiots forgot who they work for. One reason I won't move back to La. The people are awesome, still have many friends who live there as well as my family but the politics SUCK there.