How embarrassing. Only 6 Senators voted yes to, Impeaching a former President is Constitutional and my Louisiana Senator Cassidy is included.

I wish I could fully express how disgusted my family and I are that we voted for this POS!

https://www.cassidy.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/sen-cassidy-votes-on-constitutionality-of-impeachment-trial

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Being from Louisiana Cassidy embarasses me. The people of Louisiana love President Trump and this idiot stood on stage with him in my hometown of Lake Charles, praising the president for all he does. Well today, he committed political suicide. What a dumbass. If these 6 cannot see this is a hit job by the Demonrats, they should all resign. They are not worthy to serve our great nation.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Steven Trim to his Publication

My thoughts, exactly. My Mom and Bonus Mom are calling his office today to complain that Cassidy is not doing what his constituents voted him in to do. These people forget thay [they] work for US!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I don't even need to write them down.
The names are burned into my memory FOREVER.

The list of sewer rats that will go to the front of the line for execution...

Southern until the day I die

no longer my senator. cassidy should be recalled. on the grounds he is an idiot

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Gail Canty to her Publication

Amen, my friend. We need to bombard him with phone calls from the people he works for. My husband and his sisters went to school with him. We are all shocked at his betrayal.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

These people are toast.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

pieces of shit all! Call them every day and tell them exactly how you feel about.it!.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

Exactly. His office needs to be bombarded with phone calls; reminding them that they work for US!

(1) Show this thread