#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I don't do these decodes for me. I do them for YOU so you can see the genius in the plan. The genius in Shane. The genius coming from our beloved military. I put all my time into it too. All of it. I don't have a single source of income and absolutely no money in my bank account. None. I don't know if people realize how much I have suffered and sacrificed to be here helping people who don't even care to be helped. Why would I do that? Because I saw the quantum magic our brains can do. I want you to see it too. It requires focus and care. U have to ignore all the bullshit and LEARN. But it's so worth it.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I may not understand it all, but I appreciate and am in awe of what you do. God made you and placed you here for such a time as this. Those, like yourself who can decode, are truly gifted IMO. πŸ˜‡

All for the family. I love you! ❀ please ask me questions about the parts you don't understand so I can help you see. I'm here to help! πŸ€—πŸ’™πŸ’šβ™Ύ

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it