Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Aloha
Simple question
No money in cured!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

Why don’t you tell us how much of this stuff, ie:magnesium Vit D3 which herbs, you just make us watch a long video then go to a web page and order your product! We need blood pressure advise, cholesterol solutions and thyroid solutions and places that will do our lab work for less than $1000. Since I just want to use homeopathic remedies

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

Research. Time to become your own doctor. Start anywhere. Dr. Gundry can help a lot.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This doctor is 100% correct, and if more doctors would treat patients this way, with a holistic natural approach, they would have millions of us on their doorstep in a flash! In my nursing education we were taught cause based care. Just like he is saying. As a nurse we were taught to use comfort measures before drugs, talk to patients about nutrition, exercise, proper hydration and so forth. A big part of my education was about teaching patients how to be healthy, how to properly care for themselves and their children. More physicians need to stand up and change their approach. Symptom based pharmaceutical care is not health care. 😇

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Unfortunately He didn't know The Medical field is a corporation.
Corporations are ALL about money.
There is No money in curing anyone.
This man would be ousted as a traitor against the AMA.
Trump has shown us Our government is demonic and sick to the fullest degree.
Thank you God for Trump

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thank God for this REAL doctor... 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Yea rare indeed. 15 years into my nursing career I began to notice this too & it is disheartening. Docs only get about 1 semester of nutrition in their schooling. They r taught to focus on medicines to treat everything.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Spot on my friend! 😇

(1) Show this thread