Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Want to see what's going on in the US Army Military District of Washington?

See for yourself on the website the Army made:

https://mdwhome.mdw.army.mil

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It looks like my 16 year old son built this Website. Anyone who has expertise in Website design want to comment on this?

I agree. Also i saw the 59th presidential inauguration? Time flies but not that fast! 🤣 (Stiil wondering where in the heck some commenters on this thread got the idea that you were referring to anonup. )🤔

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wendyleal in this post can reply

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

Hi Wendy, sometimes we read too quickly and dont remain connected to the original post. I was a little taken back by each of their responses but I do think we are all a bit on edge and beyond ready for something to change for the positive. Hopefully their day improves. Hopefully progress happens soon. I do sense millions are on the same verge. We as humans are strong and resiliant but we are still humans, for thousands of years we have responded to less with war. This is what I mostly concerns me most about that interaction. People are trigger ready.