Want to see what's going on in the US Army Military District of Washington?

See for yourself on the website the Army made:

https://mdwhome.mdw.army.mil

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

👀
General Court Martial Convening Authority for over 400 Army agencies distributed across the globe.

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

It looks like my 16 year old son built this Website. Anyone who has expertise in Website design want to comment on this?

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

This is a place for all of us. I can only speak for myself that I appreciate greatly the effort put in to give us all a place we can still communicate, esp. with all other sites purging anons. SO. THANK YOU ANONUP for all your hard work !

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

I agree. Also i saw the 59th presidential inauguration? Time flies but not that fast! 🤣 (Stiil wondering where in the heck some commenters on this thread got the idea that you were referring to anonup. )🤔

(4) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

doq thought you would appreciate this, the gestapo at facebook wont allow the link to be live
i tried 2x

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

wow. It speaks volumes. 💪🏻#ArmyStrong

Banned twice on Twit- no more!!! Trump 2020 and pro patriot!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Can someone explain the "59th" inauguration please?

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Julie Davis to her Publication

Was wondering the same thing!🧐

(2) Show this thread

When The lights go out at The Capital every night since Biden’s reign began, citizens still believe he is President but the Military Capital Region makes Anons think Hell to the No No No!!!#Fooked

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

They are from Fort McNair in D.C. This is nothing new. This has been the same way since 1921. Yes, military is stationed in D.C. No, the "US Army Military District of Washington" is not the new name of D.C. It's the name of 1 of 19 army headquarters across the nation.

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Military_District_of_Washington

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

I checked wayback, here's Jan 2019

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

Yep. You are correct. No longer Washington DC.

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

MDW has been the name of the joint military in MD Va & NY for a long time.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

whoa

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

i didn't see the supposed president anywhere on that web page... hmmmm🤔 wouldn't there be just one pic of the prez? interesting!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

this is great!!!!

I can't open on Brave browser 😞

In response friki frikicka to her Publication

Duckduckgo

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

😳wow