🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

We must give up our Ego’s in order to transcend, “Be Still and Know”, Roy Masters-The Foundation of Human Understanding has a great meditation exercise that can help you achieve this goal

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Ty! 💚

Your welcome, and the Meditation exercises are simple to do

Only people mentioned by @Mpuror in this post can reply

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

I’ve heard about this long ago & never pursued it as much as I wish I had. The meditation part does sound easy, I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way to get the personal mantra without having to visit a specific TM certified individual.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I personally don’t think mantras are safe, especially if they’re speaking in tongue or another language, you could be calling dark forces and black magic, into your life, the best meditation is a simple meditation in the language that you speak

(1) Show this thread