Only people mentioned by @OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I worked with David on Twin Peaks, wish I had known he was into TM back then, would have had a good conversation about it with him or maybe even meditated together LOL

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Well that’s too bad! I’d love to pick his brain!

(1) Show this thread

That’s American filmmaker David Lynch speaking in the video. He had talked about this medication practice for decades.

I've never heard of any of this before. It's fascinating and makes so much sense the way David Lynch explains it. Where would I go to learn how to meditate?

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

We must give up our Ego’s in order to transcend, “Be Still and Know”, Roy Masters-The Foundation of Human Understanding has a great meditation exercise that can help you achieve this goal

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Ty! 💚

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Excellent! Thank you!!!

What a great explanation. ! The Quantum field is so amazing

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I was fortunate to have a beautiful and brilliant mother! Back when I was a junior in high school 1973 she had my sister and I go through a special ceremony with roses and fruit and we both were given our mantras from a transcendental instructor, was a beautiful person ceremony. My mother was trying to protect us from stress and mental illness which struck my oldest sister and brother. She was ahead of the times for sure! 💕🌹

In response Stevie King to her Publication

That’s fantastic, smart mama for sure!

My daughter posted this when she moved provinces for university.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Where is this from? I’d like to see the whole video on this.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I’m sorry I just received this clip from a friend. I’d love to see more too!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
David Lynch explains Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

David Lynch drawing how Transcendental Meditation works, and how to vanish your negative thoughts and energy.This video was created with Excerpts From the Do...

(2) Show this thread