🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Where is this from? I’d like to see the whole video on this.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
David Lynch explains Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

David Lynch drawing how Transcendental Meditation works, and how to vanish your negative thoughts and energy.This video was created with Excerpts From the Do...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Awesome, thank you!
🙏

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

11111 to 1112...you got this

(2) Show this thread

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

I’m sorry I just received this clip from a friend. I’d love to see more too!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ Patriot!!! I AM studying mind science and this is so intriguing to me!! I AM going to look around and see if I can find more on this. I know Joe Dispenza talks about the unified field and no - thing in his meditations. He must have had access to this info you posted. :)
Wish I knew his name - so interesting.

David Lynch explains Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

David Lynch drawing how Transcendental Meditation works, and how to vanish your negative thoughts and energy.This video was created with Excerpts From the Do...

(2) Show this thread