A good friend ill in hospital. Root cause probably immune system failure after jab, but cannot be absolutely sure. I certainly cannot discuss that possibility, would be unkind. The reality of the likely personal losses ahead is hitting me today. Barring a medbed miracle, at a minimum this incident leads to a lifelong disability, for someone already struggling with multiple serious conditions. As an empath, this is hard; Is someone I care about and feel a connection with. A sad day, when I am meant to be enjoying myself in good company.

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Two months ago my husband found his best friend dead in his hotel room of a heart attack ๐Ÿฅฒ He had to call his wife, it has been so heartbreaking. ๐Ÿ’” I canโ€™t count the number of sudden deaths, cancers in young persons, and new diagnoses of autoimmune diseases that have occurred in my town or people we know, including my own sister who was recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis-she has so many swollen and painful joints.

I know this is a war, but I feel so helpless when I see the casualties mounting. I am trying to work on accepting what is, but itโ€™s very hard ๐Ÿ™

I pray your sister finds an alternative treatment for her arthritis. This might be a helpful video for her. https://rumble.com/vdknql-pain-free-neural-therapy-cure-for-nerve-damage-arthritis-fibromyalgia-etc-2.html

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you, Royal Raven, for your reply and kind words! I will definitely watch and pass on to my sister. Am eager to hear anything that might help her rheumatoid arthritis; right now sheโ€™s on some pretty toxic meds with a lot of side effects.
Thanks, friend! โค๏ธ