πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯GET PUMPED PATRIOTS!!πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯PAIN IS COMMING!!!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
H/T to CombatLVL

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

READY!! βš‘πŸ™

I am Trump supporting conservative. Patriot!

gonna have to happen by march 4 or im gonna have to say this is a plot to make us all sit and watch as the evil continues to take control and remove our rights. if they impeach trump they going to look tk put him in jail. o am holding my faith something is going yo happen, praying God will give those who need to act the courage to pull the trigger. its time to act

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Amen! πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Same old story we've heard for 2 years. Nothing ever comes except disappointment

cant happen soon enough

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

😍EXCELLENT!!! They are paying for what they've done! I *LOVE* this so much!!!

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

I can't wait to see all the traitors & swamp creatures to get their Karma. Bring on the pain. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yes! Yes! Yes! We are PUMPED! We are Ready! Lets Go! Pain is Coming!

#wwg1wga#TheBestIsYetToCome

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ₯°Q . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

Great video.... stay frostie patriots!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Bookmark this - so when you need a little pick me up and you feel nothing is happening, and the Dems & EVIL are on every airway....WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMIND US.....PAIN IS COMING!

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

(1) Show this thread