Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

We are all multimillionaires - they stole our fortunes right out from under us. When I had my daughter they rushed in to vaccinate her at less than 24 hrs old - at like 5 in the morning!!! I was horrified and wish I resisted that and signing the fake birth certificate. They probably would have taken her from me if I did not sign it or vaccinate her. Then they put an ankle monitor on her which further horrified me!!! I would do it much different had I known the truth of what the corrupt hospitals were doing.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wow back when I had my son in 1976 , Portland Oregon They refused to give me my baby if I didn't name him, and sign a birth certificate.
This was the most horrific birthing hospital ever.
It was filthy, under-staffed and out-dated .
After I had my son
I wanted to go home it was such a horrible place. I was told I had to shower before I could leave.
After I showered
The hospital refused to let me go.
They made me spend the night.
I was young naive

Medical system is criminal

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

We're glad your here with us.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response arba happihr to her Publication

💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

totally agree

100 percent

(2) Show this thread

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

human resources

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

LIVE STOCK

Une marchandise pas comme les autres 🤓

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

Yep thank you for putting that in plain English for people