We infiltrated Antifa, Blm and even the proud boys long ago. I mentioned this a few months ago, but now you are starting to see it more and more in the news cycle. The Qanon Shaman's horns are magical. No crime will go unpunished. God is a God of justice.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Some told he's a good guy, others think he's not at all. In his last itw, Juan O'Savin told about his chest's tatoo (looks like the pedo symbol). I really don't know what thinking about this guy

Only people mentioned by @Saphirs33 in this post can reply

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

If you go to YellowstonewolfAz on Rumble, this SAME guy has a whole bunch of videos pertaining to things that have been dropped and discussed. He is one of the good guys.

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

I heard the interview with Juan talking about the pedo symbol on viking guy's chest, but then someone else posted that those three triangles are a viking symbol. I can't imagine Juan not completely knowing who this person is.

In response Beth Osborne to her Publication

If you go to YellowstonewolfAz on Rumble, this SAME guy has a whole bunch of videos pertaining to things that have been dropped and discussed. He is one of the good guys.

(1) Show this thread

I was just going to mention this! Is there anyway that Juan would not be aware of this guy...he talked like he was a "part of the team"