We infiltrated Antifa, Blm and even the proud boys long ago. I mentioned this a few months ago, but now you are starting to see it more and more in the news cycle. The Qanon Shaman's horns are magical. No crime will go unpunished. God is a God of justice.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

To The Lifeboats Podcast | Quaker | Peaceful Evolutionist | Abolitionist | Crypto & Liberty Advocate

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Must be why he's sitting in jail.

In response Sam Dodson to his Publication

Hi Sam, Glad to see you on this platform.

(1) Show this thread

I just want to know and learn the truth. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

why does he have a pedo tatoo? the blue triangle above his left breast.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Krysty1776 A23 to her Publication

What if pedo tattoo was so that real Q followers would know beyond a doubt that he can be discredited as a Q follower?...Just a thought..

(1) Show this thread

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

I heard the Shaman had hidden cameras in his horns. we had fun making memes😂

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

ok cool (genuine, not sarcastic) reading between the lines, I wont sweep that off the table, its a plausible concept, now can you add the confidence you apply to the features of this story to also provide a time frame of justice?

Simply, what is the latest possible date in your analysis for mass public acceptance of justice please?

Remember I'm sourcing 1 John 4:1 for this testing.

Ive got this calendar year 2021. Can you fine tune?

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I watched one of the interviews they did on him in Arizona. I knew right away he was a white hat/aka good guy with horns.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Good call I felt the same Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

magic as in cameras and microphones??

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

That is inferred yes, as the precursor to this account stated on Twitter on either the 6th or 7th of Jan.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

that's what I thought!

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

They just referred to him as QAnon Shaman at the Impeachment Trial. So is this going to come out like this weekend? Because this disgrace has got to end NOW!

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸President Trump 🇺🇸Q Team 🇺🇸

Sorry..dont believe you're right on that one

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response ZuZu Q17 to her Publication

yes....Because we are really watching a movie! they are not kidding when they say that.

(1) Show this thread

RN❤️Mother❤️Patriot ❤️Love God🙏🏻Love My Country.🇺🇸WWG1WGA ❤️Trump

I BELIEVED YOU WAY BACK......🔥❤️🥳🥳👁👁😉

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

And this is a "we" as in the other posts, I guess, of a very significant group of those who are working behind the scenes. I wish this movie did not include real death. Maybe everyone we hear about lately like the FBI who passed ???? are really not dead. Please!!

I was convinced quite a while ago that at least this part of things is under control and out of my hands. But how can we regroup now to solve the new problems we're going to have? Retraining TEACHERS to teach kids to think critically. Retrain lawyers. Rethink foster care, and homelessness. How do we quickly identify what works and what doesn't?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Karyl Raber to his Publication

How will be up to us as a group of enlightened, awake, loving people in each community. But this may get even more wild before we're ready to rebuild, just my sense. I want to move forward too. I think we'll figure it out through our hearts!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

God is such a Big God- oh how He loves us! im so excited for what is He is doing for us all in the world, personally- everything. its hard to contain the joy.You mentioned the horns had cameras and he was at the BLM events recording everything. This makes sense, and its brilliant! when the naysayers awakened ppl are skeptical - i ask " what woke you up?" for me, it was a stirring " open your eyes" i didnt lnow what it was but it kept coming to me and i coudnt rest. i didnt know any of these things going on in the world behind the scenes. it was for me.

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

#gopro ✌🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Ken King to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Amen

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

The shaman's horns are magical all right. By magical, you mean wired for sound, right?

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I know nothing about this case.
I also live miles and miles away from USA.
(so any personal feeling get's washed out by an ocean)

I first come across Q messages very early. Late 2017
I could feel something is happening bur very hard to get it.
to me
It was a form of codes messages, some were sending to others...

I would never ever believe that this bunch of carnivals are representing Q or Trump.

Unless
is a game inside a game inside in another game...

hard to grasp

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

Come see me for Divine intel, Blessed Be#GodWins 💚🕊️💚

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/492440540491837709/

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Masterful Brilliance at work. Everyday I learn more of
the 'plan'. I find myself in awe and laughing until I see the
next step. I was telling my dds yesterday about things
showing some videos of proof, wearing my Q+ sweatshirt.
I thought I may have made a bit of waking him. I found
out 15 min later that he was humoring me and thought I
out of my mind.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response robin fineman to her Publication

isnt it interesting tbose who deem us out of our minds, do not comprehend what God can do. it may or may not happen the way we think it will, who knows, what matters is the holy spirit is moving. we stand and God works. just think you opened the door to the strrring, you shoukd be so proud of yourself for speaking! now we pray for God to work on your dds' heart. blessings to you patriot .

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Winning will be our reward. It is all going to be for the patience & restraint we showed the World. It all works with Positive Faith, Love for our God, Families & our great Country. The Future is going to be bright. Be Blessed Patriots-Hold the Line.

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

❤️💡

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

Why does he have pedo symbols on his chest, not one but three??

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Sonna Genie to her Publication

1.With a little research you will see that NONE of his tats are PEDO!
2.INTUITION from that same research will tell you this guy is def a white hat.

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

In response Sonna Genie to her Publication

Norse symbols, not pedo!

(5) Show this thread

Recording devices.

They moved the Q Shaman because of him refusal to food that isn't organic 😂 I'm trying to find the article again.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

love that he refused to eat food because it is not organic 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Got a buddy in the Proud Boys & it seems they do good stuff. Just saying......maybe they were infiltrated by some bad apples.

✿ I'd rather face a painful truth than live on a delusion. ✿ Those that avoid the truth, will pay the ultimate price. ✿ Awake 20+ yrs.

I saw info indicating he has ties to Steinbart. If that is the case, he is suspect in my opinion.

🇺🇸CrazyBeautiful human RAISEDRIGHT. Normal is BORING. Inappropriate humor and sarcasm are my coping mechanisms. I miss my President 😢❤️

I have no idea who you are talking about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response EmJ _RaisedRight to her Publication

This guy is a paid actor, there is a great picture of him
with Rudy and others. Rudy like Prez Trump is an Epic troll.
Rudy held a presser next to the building of 4 Seasons Gardening
since they were involved with the election. It must have scared
them seeing all the police etc. They had an ad in the Super
Bowl...hmmm

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Horns are perfect for hiding cameras and mics.